Cooking With Mushrooms
Mushrooms are high in amino acids, nicotinic acid, riboflavin, vitamins B, C, and K, and pantothenic acid. From lowering cholesterol levels to weight management, enjoy a protein filled, low fat, low calorie treat that is also medicinal and tastes so good. Not only do they lower cholesterol levels, but boosts the immune system, prevent breast and prostate cancer, helps absorption of nutrients, prevents diabetes, lowers blood pressure, improve iron absorption, has anti-inflammatory, and more!
At Fungi Ally we strive to grow the tastiest exotic gourmet mushrooms to set ourselves apart from the typical mushrooms you see in the grocery store. Mushrooms can be incorporated in almost any food and drink you can think of.
During this event we will go over different delicious recipes that people can make right at home and try at our event. We will supply fresh and dried mushrooms at the end of the event for you to take home and try your favorite recipe! Start your Sunday off right with a mushroom filled brunch, a full belly filled with delicious mushroom dishes and cook off with a special celebrity guest chef!
We will cover:
- Delicious mushroom food recipes
- Delicious mushroom drink recipes
- Fungal ferments
- How to best store mushrooms, and the different ways one can preserve them
- Medicinal and nutritional benefits
- Going over different species and their tastes/recipes/qualities/benefits
- Some really choice foragable edibles throughout the year
- How to best cook mushrooms
- and more!
Cooking with Mushrooms
Fungi Ally – 311 River Dr Hadley Ma
January 7th 11am-1pm
$40 – With Plate of Delicious Food Included